Welcome to the Charter Boat Dutchess website!
Visits to the site:
Charter Boat Dutchess is located at dock #8 in Fortescue State Marina, Fortescue, NJ, and has been for the past 46 years. It is currently run by 3rd generation, Captain Joe Maffei, and 4th generation, 1st mate Aaron Maffei.
If you're a fan, a customer, are checking out the site, or just like fishing, subscribe to the site below to receive updates with fish caught, upcoming fish seasons, and more, or just subscribe because you've been a customer on the DUTCHESS.
- Home: Introduction to the site, general information, and subscription box to become a member.
- Boat and crew: A few photos of the Dutchess and her crew. More photos here.
- Cost: Price, passengers, items provided, time, phone number, and directions to Fortescue
- Calendar: Check what days are open or re-check which day you booked
- Photo Gallery: Check out past trips, click on a photo album, then click on a photo for a larger view, and click Full Size for the full size photo to save it to your computer and best results for getting photos printed. Also comment on photos
- Dutchess Blog: The captain and crew will post updates on fishing seasons, catches, and other information
- Weekend Weather: Get this weekend's weather report for Fortescue from weather.com
- Delaware Bay Fishing: A link to the 'Delaware Bay Fishing' website
- Fishing Reports Now: A link to the 'Fishing Reports Now' website
- History: Find out more on the history and past captains of the Dutchess.
- Videos: A couple videos of one fun and one not-so-fun day
- Guestbook: Before you leave, leave a comment in the guestbook about the site or just to say you stopped in
- Members: Check out some others that have joined / subscribed to the site
- Other links: Many more links to many helpful sites with fishing reports, tides, regulations, fish facts and much more.
- Contact us: Get all the contact information for booking a charter
Captain Joe Maffei and1st Mate Aaron Maffei: